Connie LaRue Harker Nelson
Connie was born to Frank and Melva Harker on June 7, 1947, in Shelley, Idaho. She lived a fabulous and fulfilled life until February 12, 2022 where she passed away in Moore, Idaho due to a heart that loved too much. It gave and gave until it no longer could. (Doctors called this congestive heart failure). In honor of her, we would like to share some of her best qualities.
”How to live like Rue”:
- Be the Hostess with the Mostest.
- Feed your guests with favorites such as sugar cookies, chicken noodle soup, biscuits and gravy, and cinnamon rolls.
- Be a world traveler and embrace change and adventure.
- Work hard and be humble whether you are a cashier at Chateau drug, a teacher's aide or manage a golf clubhouse.
- Have the Mini Bazaar in Idaho Falls and Nordstrom on speed dial.
- Be the biggest cheerleader for your grandchildren.
- Enjoy all holidays where you spend time with your family by playing games, eating licorice, and sipping on Diet Pepsi.
- Reminisce about your Norwegian family history.
- Love unconditionally.
- Order a cheeseburger with everything, nachos are a close second.
- Be classy in your style and character.
- Love to learn and share information.
Our family feels unbelievably blessed to call her our wife, mom, and grandma. We love you to the moon and back!
With love, her husband Kip Nelson, Nikki Nelson Sayer (Scott Sayer) Elka Nelson Nichols (Blake Nichols), Kam Nelson-Knisely (Jeff Knisley), Clancy Sayer Bohlman (Layton Bohlman), Tayla Sayer, Dax Sayer, Josie Nichols and Kolton Nichols.
Arrangements were cared for by the Anderson Family Funeral Home.